tisdag 29 juni 2010

Livet blir inte alltid som man tänkt sig...



White Ghost´s Dogo´s Amado aka Dalton B 2009.02.06 + 2010.06.29

Most days the sun is up and shining but then some other days are darker and sorrow comes by to visit. Tears are falling...only memories will be left of you. I wish I could have been there with you and hold you like I was when you where born. You will always be in my and your familys hearts. I know you are brave and hold your head high today as all the other days in your life. When you see a light it is the rainbow bridge you shall cross and on the other side your grandfather Devil waits for you...goodbye Dalton someday we will meet again until then I keep you close to my heart. R.I.P

Thank you Dalton for the great time you have given Lotta, Lutten and the children.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar